32nd Sunday in Ordinary Time (C) Year of Luke
2 Macc 7:1-2, 9-14; 2 Thess 2:16 – 3:5; Lk 20:27-38 He is not a God of the dead, but of the living
- Mass setting: Mass Shalom (C.D. Smith)
- Offertory Motet: The Lord is my shepherd* (Dvorak)
- Communio: Dominus regit me, et nihil mihi deerit; in loco pascuae ibi me collocavit; super aquam refectionis educavit me. The Lord is my shepherd and I shall want nothing; He has set me in a land of abundant pastures; He has led me to life-renewingwaters.
- Hymns: TIS 384 Through the Red Sea brought at last STRAF’ MICH NICHT; TIS 125 The God of Abraham Praise YIGDAL
- Organ Prelude: Rêverie – Louis Vierne (1870-1937)
- Organ Offertorium: Pausa – Conrad Paumann (1410-1473)
- Organ Voluntary: Solemn Melody – Henry Walford Davies (1869-1941)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
Cantor: Nicole Smeulders
The Lord is my shepherd,
Therefore can I lack nothing.
He doth feed me where the green pastures grow,
By the quiet waters of comfort.
He restoreth my soul and doth lead me
in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death.
I will fear no evil, no evil
For thou art my guide
And thy rod and thy staff, they shall comfort me.