31st Sunday in Ordinary Time (C) Year of Luke
Wis 11:22-12.2; Thess 1:11-2.2; Lk 19.1-10 The Son of Man came to seek and to find that which was lost
- Mass setting: Missa Alme Pater (A. Millington)
- Motet: Derelinquit impius* (Tallis)
- Communio: (Gregorian, Ps 15) Notas mihi fecisti vias vitae: adimplebis me laetititia cum vultu tuo, Domine You have made know unto me the ways of life; you will fill me with joy at the sight of your countenance O Lord.
- Hymns: TIS 217 Love Divine BLAENWERN; TIS 512 Bread of the world RENDEZ A DIEU
- Organ Prelude: Offertoire for the Feast of All Saints – Jacques Charpentier (1933-2017)
- Organ Offertorium: Élévation – André Raison (1645-1719)
- Organ Voluntary: Toccata: ‘Placare Christe Servulus’ – Marcel Dupré (1866-1971)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
*Derelinquit impius viam suam et vir iniquus cogitationes suas et revertatur ad Dominum et miserebitur eius,
Quia benignus et misericors est praestabilis super malitiam Dominus deus noster.
(Let) the wicked forsake their way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts;
Let them return to the Lord, and He will have mercy on them,
For the Lord our God is gracious and merciful, and relents from punishing.