31st Sunday in Ordinary Time (A) Year of Matthew
Mal 1:14b—2:2b, 8-10; 1 Thes 2:7b-9, 13; Mt 23:1-12
- Mass setting: Mass for Five Voices (Byrd)
- Motet: Hear the voice and prayer* (Tallis)
- Communio: (Gregorian, Ps 15) Notas mihi fecisti vias vitae: adimplebis me laetititia cum vultu tuo, Domine You have made know unto me the ways of life; you will fill me with joy at the sight of your countenance O Lord.
- Hymns: All my hope on God is founded MICHAEL; The law of Christ alone LOVE IS THE FULFILLING;
- Organ Prelude: Récit du 2e Ton – Jacques Boyvin (1649-1706)
- Organ Voluntary: Grand-jeu – Pierre Du Mage (1674-1751)
*Hear the voice and prayer of Thy servants,
that they make before Thee this day.
That Thine eyes may be open toward this house day and night,
ever toward this place, of which Thou hast said:
“My Name shall be there.”
And when Thou hearest have mercy on them.