24th Sunday in Ordinary Time (A) Year of Matthew
Sir 27:30—28:7; Rom 14:7-9; Mt 18:21-35
- Mass setting: Mass in F (Sumsion)
- Motet: Laetatus sum* (Isaac)
- Communio: Tollite hostias, et introite in atria eius: adorate Dominum in aula sancta eius. Bring up your sacrifices and come into his courts; adore the Lord in his holy temple.
- Hymns: Dear Father, Lord of humankind REPTON; My God accept my heart this day BELMONT
- Organ Prelude: Verse for the (Double) Organ – Christopher Gibbons (1615-1676)
- Organ Voluntary: Basse de Trompette – Louis Marchand (1669-1732)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
Organist Emeritus: Edward Theodore
DoM: Noel Debien
*Alleluia! Laetatus sum in his quae dicta sunt mihi:
In domum Domini ibimus.
Stantes erant pedes nostri, in atriis tuis, Hierusalem.
Alleluia! I was glad when they said unto me:
We will go into the house of the Lord.
Our feet shall stand in thy gates, O Jerusalem.