4th Sunday of Easter (A) Year of Matthew
Acts 2:14, 36-41; 1 Pt 2:20-25; Jn 10:1-10
- Mass setting: Missa Tu es pastor ovium (Belli)
- Offertory Motet: The Lord is my shepherd* (H. Goodall)
- Communio: (Gregorian Jn 10.14) Ego sum pastor bonus, alleluia: et cognosco oves meas, et cognoscunt me meae, alleluia, alleluia. I am the Good shepherd says the Lord. I know my sheep and my own know me, alleluia, alleluia.
- Hymns: Shepherd of souls NEUMARK; The king of love my shepherd is DOMINUS REGIT ME
- Organ Prelude: Undulato – Richard Purvis (1913-1994)
- Organ Voluntary: March in ‘G’ – Henry Smart (1813-1879)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
DoM: Noel Debien
*The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want,
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures,
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil,
For you are with me, you will comfort me.
Surely goodness and mercy,
shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.