33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time (C) Year of Luke
Mal 3:19-20; 2 Thess 3:7-12; Lk 21:5-19 Your endurance will win you your life
- Mass setting: Mass Shalom (C.D. Smith)
- Offertory Motet: Sing ye a joyful song* (Dvořák)
- Communio: Amen dico vobis, quidquid orantes petitis, credite quia accipietis, et fiet vobis. Amen I say to you, whatever you ask in your prayers, believe that you shall receive it, and it shall be granted unto you.
- Hymns: TIS 264 Hark a herald-voice is calling MERTON; TIS 585 I heard the voice of Jesus say KINGSFOLD
- Organ Prelude: Coelestis urbs Jerusalem (Tombeau de Titelouze) – Marcel Dupré (1886-1971)
- Organ Voluntary: Elegy – George Thalben-Ball (1896-1987)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
Cantor: Nicole Smeulders
*Sing ye a joyful song. (Psalm 98:1-8)
Sing ye a joyful song unto the Lord,
Who hath done marvelous, marvelous things.
Praise the Lord all the earth!
Sing praises, shout and be joyful.
Let the sea roar and all that is therein.
The round world and all they that dwell there.
Lift your voices, floods and tempests.
Mountains, clap your hands for joy.
Let the fields laugh and sing with waving corn,
and let all the trees of the forest be joyful!