32nd Sunday in Ordinary Time (C) Year of Luke
2 Macc 7:1-2, 9-14; 2 Thess 2:16 – 3:5; Lk 20:27-38 He is not a God of the dead, but of the living
- Mass setting: Missa gaudeamus* (G. Kerry)
- Motet: Adoramus te* (G. Kerry)
- Communio: Dominus regit me, et nihil mihi deerit; in loco pascuae ibi me collocavit; super aquam refectionis educavit me. The Lord is my shepherd and I shall want nothing; He has set me in a land of abundant pastures; He has led me to life-renewing waters.
- Hymns: All creatures of our God and king LASST UNS ERFREUEN; Love divine all loves excelling BLAENWERN
- Organ Voluntary: Toccata* – G. Kerry (b. 1961)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
*The Missa gaudeamus, motet and toccata, by Gordon Kerry, was commissioned by Diane Parks for the choir of St Francis of Assisi, in thanksgiving for David Bookallil’s 75th birthday. These will be performed for the first time on this day, as part of the liturgy at Mass.