21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (C) Year of Luke
Is 66:18-21; Heb 12:5-7, 11-13; Lk 13:22-30 Indeed, some are last who will be first, and some are first who will be last
- Mass setting: Mass in F (Harold Darke)
- Motet: Os justi* (Bruckner)
- Communio: (Jn 6.57) Qui manducat carnem meam, et bibit sanguinem meum, in me manet, et ego in eo dicit Dominus Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in them says the Lord.
- Hymns: TIS 351 Lift high the cross CRUCIFER; TIS 192 Christ is the world’s redeemer MOVILLE
- Organ Prelude: Prelude in ‘c’ minor – Johann Albrechtsberger (1736-1809)
- Organ Voluntary: Adagio from Concert in ‘d’ minor – Vivaldi / Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
*Os justi meditabitur sapientiam: et lingua ejus loquetur judicium. Lex Dei ejus in corde ipsius: et non supplantabuntur gressus ejus. Alleluia.
The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, and their tongue speaks what is just.
The law of their God is in their heart: and their feet do not falter. Alleluia.