14th Sunday in Ordinary Time (C) Year of Luke
Is 66.10-14; Gal 6.14-18. Lk 10.1-12, 17-20 The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few
- Mass setting: Mass for Four Voices (W. Byrd)
- Motet: Beati Mundo Corde* (W. Byrd)
- Communio: (Ps 33.9) Gustate et videte, quoniam suavis est Dominus: beatus vir, qui sperat in eo Taste and see that the Lord is sweet: blessed is the one who hopes in Him
- Hymns: We sing the praise of him who died BOW BRICKHILL; My God, accept my heart this day BELMONT
- Organ Prelude: Prelude – Isaac Flagler (1844-1909)
- Organ Voluntary: Trumpet Tune – David Johnson (1922-1987)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
*Beati mundo corde quoniam ipsi Deum videbunt
beati pacifici quoniam filii Dei vocabuntur
beati qui persecutionem patiuntur propter iustitiam quoniam ipsorum est regnum caelorum.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.