- Introit: O Lord, I have placed my trust in your merciful love; my heart has rejoiced in your salvation. I will sing unto the Lord who has dealt bountifully with me.
- Mass setting: Missa Corrente (Francesco Foggia)
- Motet: Ubi Caritas* (Ola Gjeilo)
- Communio: Narrabo omnia mirabilia tua: laetabor, et exsulatabo in te: psallam nomini tuo, Altissime. I will relate all your wondrous deeds. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing to the honour of your name, O Most High.
- Hymns: Praise, my soul, the king of heaven PRAISE MY SOUL; Love divine, all loves excelling BLAENWERN
- Organ Prelude: Chant Chérubique – Nikolai Tcherepnin (1873-1945)
- Organ Voluntary: Toccata XII (1614) – Girolamo Frescobaldi (1583-1643)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
*Ubi caritas et amor, Deus ibi est. Congregavit nos in unum Christi amor. Exultemus, et in ipso iucundemur. Timeamus, et amemus Deum vivum. Et ex corde diligamus nos sincero.
Where charity and love are, God is there. Christ’s love has gathered us into one. Let us rejoice and be pleased in Him. Let us fear, and let us love the living God. And may we love each other with a sincere heart.