- Introit: Be unto me a protecting God and a house of refuge, to save me; for you are my support and my refuge; and for the sake of your name you will lead me and nourish me.
- Mass setting: Mass in A (Darke)
- Motet: Prayer of self dedication* (B. Kirkpatrick)
- Communio: (Ps 77.29-30) Manducaverunt et saturati sunt nimis, et desiderium eorum attulit eis Dominus: non sunt fraudati a desiderio suo. They ate and were fully satisfied; the Lord gave them all that they desired; they were not deprived of their wants.
- Organ Prelude: Largo – Flor Peeters (1903-1986)
- Organ Voluntary: Chromatic Fugue from Organ Sonata 4 – Josef Rheinberger (1839-1901)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
Cantor: Nicole Smeulders
*Lord Jesus Christ, take all my freedom, my memory, my understanding, and my will. All that I have and cherish Thou hast given me. I surrender it all to be guided by Thy will. Thy grace and Thy love are wealth enough for me. Give me these Lord Jesus and I ask for nothing more. Amen.