5th Sunday in Ordinary Time (C) Year of Luke
Is 6.1-8; 1 Cor 15.1-11; Lk 5.1-11 They left everything and followed Him
This Sunday the St Francis Choir returns after our summer recess. Due to the current circumstances the choir will be a small group and hymns and congregational singing will be deferred until a later date.
- Introit: Come, let us worship God and bow down before the Lord; let us shed tears before the Lord who made us, for He is the Lord our God.
- Mass setting: Mass in F (Darke)
- Motet: Locus Iste* (Anton Bruckner 1824-96)
- Communio: Introibo ad altare Dei – I will go to the altar of God.
- Organ Prelude: Prose pour la Purification – Jean Jacques Charpentier (1734-1794)
- Organ Voluntary: Herr Gott, nun schluss den Himmel auf BWV 617 – J.S. Bach (1685-1750)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
*Locus iste a Deo factus est,
This place was made by God,
a priceless mystery;
it is without reproof.