32nd Sunday in Ordinary Time (B) Year of Mark
1 Kg 17:10-16; Heb 9:24-28; Mk 12:38-44 This poor widow has put in more than all who contributed
- Introit: Let my prayer enter into your presence; incline your ear to my supplication, O Lord.
- Mass setting: Mass for 4 voices (Byrd)
- Motet: Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes* (Byrd)
- Communio: (Ps 23) Dominus regit me, et nihil mihi deerit in locu pascuae ibi me The Lord is my shepherd, therefore I lack nothing, in pastures green he leads me to refresh me
- Organ Prelude: Herr Christ, der einig’ Gottes Sohn – Georg Philip Telemann (1681-1767)
- Organ Voluntary: Final (from 4 Pieces) – Flor Peeters (1903-1986)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
*Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes :
and I shall keep it unto the end.
Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law :
yea, I shall keep it with my whole heart.
Make me to go in the path of thy commandements :
for therein is my desire.
Incline my heart unto thy testimonies :
and not to covetousness.
O turn away mine eyes, lest they behold vanity :
and quicken me in thy ways.
O stablish thy word in thy servant :
that I may fear thee.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Sun, and to the Holy Ghost.
As it was in the beginning, and is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.