29th Sunday in Ordinary Time (B) Year of Mark
Is 53:10-11; Heb 4:14-16; Mk 10:35-45 Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant
Live-streamed COVID-safe Mass, with a small group of up to 10 singers, following safety requirements. Link to live streams of Mass on the parish Facebook here
- Introit: I have called out because you answer me, O God; incline your ear and hear my words; keep me, O Lord, like the apple of your eye; protect me under the shadow of your wings.
- Mass setting: Mass in F (H. Darke)
- Motet: If ye love me* (Tallis)
- Communio: (Gregorian, Ps 8) Domine Dominus noster, quam admirabile est nomen tuum in universa terra O Lord our governor, how admirable is your name in all the earth
- Hymns: Sweet Sacrament Divine DIVINUM MYSTERIUM
- Organ Prelude: Prelude No 2 in ‘G’ major – Felix Mendelssohn (1809-1847)
- Organ Voluntary: Entrée Pontificale – Enrico Bossi (1861-1925)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
*If ye love me (John 14: 15-17, Thomas Tallis)
If ye love me, keep my commandments.
And I will pray the Father,
And he shall give you another comforter,
That he may ‘bide with you forever;
E’en the spirit of truth.