15th Sunday in Ordinary Time (C) Year of Luke
This Sunday we are also celebrating with:
Bishop Austen Crapp ofm
On the occasion of his 60th anniversary of his ordination as priest, and 20th as bishop
Fr Alan Hartcher ofm
The occasion of his 60thanniversary of his ordination as priest
Deut 30:10-14; Col 1:15-20; Lk 10:25-37 Who is my neighbour?
- Mass setting: Messe Solonelle (L. Vierne)
- Motet: Cantique de Jean Racine (Fauré)
- Communio: (Ps 83, Grgeorian ) Passer invenit sibi domum, et turtur nidum, ubi reponat pullos suos: altaria tua Domine virtutum, Rex meus, et deus meus: beati qui habitant in domo tua, in saeculum saeculi The sparrow has found herself a home, and the swallow a nest where she may lay her young: at your altars O Lord of hosts, my King and my God! Blessed are they who dwell in your house, they shall praise you for ever and ever.
- Hymns: All people that on earth do dwell OLD 100TH; Who did you see (Willcock)
- Organ Prelude: Berceuse – Louis Vierne (1870-1937)
- Organ Offertorium: Sanctus – François Couperin (1668-1733)
- Organ Voluntary: Toccata in ‘G’ – Theodore Dubois (1837-1924)
Organist: Bransby Byrne