24th Sunday in Ordinary Time (A) Year of Matthew
Sir 27:30—28:7; Rom 14:7-9; Mt 18:21-35
- Mass setting: Mass in 4 (W. Byrd)
- Motet: I was glad* (CHH. Parry)
- Communio: Tollite hostias, et introite in atria eius: adorate Dominum in aula sancta eius. Bring up your sacrifices and come into his courts; adore the Lord in his holy temple.
- Hymns: TIS 635 Forgive our sins as we forgive ST NICHOLAS; TIS 485 My God accept my heart this day BELMONT
- Organ Prelude: In thee Lord have I put my trust (J.C. Bach (1642-1704)
- Organ Offertorium: Versetto I, (Domenico Zipoli 1688-1726)
- Organ Voluntary: Toccata in b minor (Francis Jackson 1917-)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
*I was glad when they said unto me: We will go into the house of the Lord.
Our feet shall stand in thy gates: O Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is built as a city: that is at unity in itself.
O pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Peace be within thy walls: and plenteousness within thy palaces.