Please note: 10am Mass at St Francis will be preceded by an Ecumenical Service, including Blessing of Palms at 9:15am, at Paddington Uniting Church
- Introit: Hosanna filio David Hosanna to the Son of David (plainsong)
- Mass setting: Missa Deus genitor alme
- Communio: Pater, si non potest hic calix transire, nisi bibam illum: fiat voluntas tua. Father, if this cup cannot pass away unless I drink it, thy will be done.
- Hymns: TIS 333 All Glory, Praise and Honour ST THEODULPH, TIS 341 My song is love unknown LOVE UNKNOWN
- Organ Prelude: Hail to Thee Blessed Jesu – Marcel Dupré (1886-1971)
- Organ Offertorium: O Sacred Head – Karl Heinrich Zöllner (1792-1836)
- Organ Voluntary: Valet will ich dir geben (BWV 736) – J.S. Bach (1685-1750)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
*Pueri Hebraeorum vestimenta prosternebant in via et clamabant dicentes: Hosanna Filio David, benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini.
The Hebrew children spread their garments in the way, and cried out, saying: Hosanna to the Son of David: blessed is He that cometh in the Name of the Lord.
**Hosanna to the Son of David. Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Blessed be the King of Israel. Peace in heaven, and glory in the highest places. Hosanna in the highest heavens.