2nd Sunday of Lent (A) Year of Matthew
Gen 12.1-4; 2Tim 1.8-10; Mt 17.1-9 This is my Son, the Beloved; with him I am well pleased; listen to him!
- Mass setting: Missa Deus genitor alme (Gregorian)
- Communio: Visionem quam vidistis, nemini dixeritis, donec a mortuis resurgat Filius hominis. Tell no one about the vision you have seen until the Son of Man has risen from the dead.
- Hymns: Lent prose Attende Domine; TIS 497 Let all mortal flesh keep silence PICARDY; TIS 203 Fairest Lord ST ELISABETH
- Organ Prelude: Prelude Grave – Jacques Boyvin (1649-1706)
- Organ Offertorium: Miniature Myxolidian – Flor Peeters (1903-1986)
- Organ Voluntary: Cortège – Louis Vierne (1870-1937)
Organist: Bransby Byrne