15th Sunday in Ordinary time (C) Year of Luke
Deut 30.10.-14, Col 1.15-20, Lk.10. 25-37 Who is my neighbour?
- Mass setting: Mass Shalom
- Communio: ( Ps 83, Grgeorian ) Passer invenit sibi domum, et turtur nidum, ubi reponat pullos suos: altaria tua Domine virtutum, Rex meus, et deus meus: beati qui habitant in domo tua, in saeculum saeculi The sparrow has found herself a home, and the swallow a nest where she may lay her young: at your altars O Lord of hosts, my King and my God! Blessed are they who dwell in your house, they shall praise you for ever and ever.
- Hymns: TIS 102 YIGDAL (LEONI) Praise to the Living God; TIS 658 Servant Song Brother, sister let me serve you; TIS 699 A New Commandment NEW COMMANDMENT
- Organ Prelude: Fuga 1 – Johann Pachelbel (1653-1706)
- Organ Offertorium: Versus ‘Te per orbem terrarum’ – John Redford (1486-1547)
- Organ Voluntary: Basse et Dessus de Trompette – Louis-Nicola Clérambault (1676-1749)
Organist: Bransby Byrne
Cantor: Rodney Smith